- Dosing Cup Inside
- Cellular Support Complex™ Plus Vitamin C
- Liposomal Delivery Technology™
- Gluten Free
- Non GMO Ingredients
- Sugar Free
- Dietary Supplement
Why use Mega-Liposomal™ B-Complex+?
Our Mega-Liposomal™ B-Complex+ nutrients are encapsulated into all-natural lipospheres. This helps to protect the nutrients while facilitating a more efficient transition through the digestive system and into the body's bloodstream. We use only 100% organic fruit flavoring and natural stevia leaf extract to give our product a great taste that everyone can enjoy!
Expiration Date06/01/2023 00:00:00
Purified water, non-GMO soy lecithin, vegetable glycerin, stevia leaf extract, organic natural flavors, potassium sorbate, and xanthan gum.
- As a dietary supplement, take 1 tablespoon (15 ml) daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Shake gently before each use. Take anytime, preferably on an empty stomach. Drink straight or mix with cold water, juice or yogurt. Do not high speed machine blend.
- Refrigerate after opening. Best if consumed within 45 days of opening.
- Keep out of reach of children. Consult your healthcare provider if you are pregnant or breastfeeding before consuming this product.
- Store in a cool dry place away from heat or direct sunlight.
- Tamper Evident Customer Protection: Do not use if product label has been removed or if tamper-evident cap security ring is not intact.
|Serving Size: 1 tbsp (15 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 32|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||<1%|
|Vitamin B1 (as Thiamine HCI)||100 mg||8333%|
|Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin 5 Sodium Phosphate)||8.5 mg||654%|
|Vitamin B3 (as Niacinamide)||20 mg NE||125%|
|Vitamin B5 (as D-Calcium Pantothenate)||10 mg||200%|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCI)||10 mg||588%|
|Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)||50 mcg||2083%|
|Folate (as Folic Acid)||250 mcg DFE (150 mcg folic acid)||63%|
|Vitamin H (as Biotin)||300 mcg||1000%|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||50 mg||56%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|