- Clinically Proven
- UVA/UVB Protection
- Broad Spectrum SPF 50+
- Superior Endurance Vs. Sweat & Water
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- Recommended Active Skin Cancer Foundation
- Recommended as an Effective Broad Spectrum Sunscreen
- Free From Oxybenzone, Octinoxate, Parabens, Phthalates
Use: Helps prevent sunburn
Expiration Date12/01/2024 00:00:00
|Avobenzone 2.7% Homosalate 9.0%,
Octisalate 4.5% Octocrylene 6.5%
|Water, glyceryl stearate, peg-100 stearate, cetyl alcohol, cetyl dimethicone, propylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, VP/eicosene copolymer, acrylates/C12-22 alkyl methacrylate copolymer, behenyl alcohol, sodium polyacrylate, chlorphenesin, xanthan gum, disodium edta, fragrance, tocopheryl acetate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice.|
- Apply 1 oz. Liberally
- Wait 15 Min.
- 2 Hr. Reapply
- Cover Up!
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures. Regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. May stain some fabrics.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.