- No Artificial Colors or Preservatives
- Carbohydrate Choices: 2 1/2
Per 1/9 Package
- 180 Calories
- 0.5 g Sat Fat - 2% DV
- 260 mg Sodium - 11% DV
- 20 g Total Sugars
The Red Spoon Promise
The Red Spoon is my promise of great taste, quality and convenience. This is a product you and your family will enjoy. I guarantee it.
Sugar, rice flour, potato starch, cocoa processed with alkali, tapioca starch, canola oil, corn starch, leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum sulfate, monocalcium phosphate), salt, xanthan gum.
Partially produced with genetic engineering.
You will need
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- Heat oven to 350°F for shiny metal of glass pan or 325°F for nonstick pan. Grease bottom only of pan (use paper baking cups for cupcakes).
- Beat cake mix, water, melted butter and eggs in large bowl on low speed 30 seconds, then on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Pour into pan.
- Bake as directed below or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely before frosting.
To prepare with vegetable oil, make batter using 3/4 cup water, 1/3 cup oil, and 2 eggs.
High altitude (3500-6500 ft): Mix on low speed 30 seconds, then on medium speed 1 minute. Make 18 cupcakes.
|Pan Size||Bake Time (in minutes)|
|8" or 9" round||41-46|
Do not eat raw cake batter.
|Serving Size: 1/9 package (47 g mix)|
|Servings Per Container: 9|
|Amount Per Serving||Per 1/9 pkg mix||As prepared|
|%Daily Value**||%Daily Value**|
|Total Fat||2 g*||3%||13%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||2%||26%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||38 g||14%||14%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||7%||7%|
|Total Sugars||20 g|
|Incl. Added Sugars||20 g||40%||40%|
|Not a significant source of vitamin D.|
|*Amount in mix. As prepared, one serving provides 10 g total fat (5 g saturated fat), 65 mg cholesterol, 320 mg sodium, 4 g protein, 2.7 mg iron, and 210 mg potassium.|
**The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.