- Take RhinAllergy at the First Sign of Allergy Symptoms
- Itchy & Watery Eyes
- Runny Nose
- Itchy Throat & Nose
- Homeopathic Medicine
- No Known Drug Interactions
- 2+ and Older
- Help Your Body the Natural Way
- World Leader in Homeopathic Medicines
- Temporarily relieves one or more of these symptoms of hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies.
- Itchy and watery eyes
- Runny nose
- Itchy throat and nose
Expiration Date01/01/2026 00:00:00
|Allium cepa 5C HPUS||Relieves runny nose associated with allergies|
|Ambrosia artemisiaefolia 5C HPUS||Relieves spasmodic cough associated with hay fever|
|Euphrasia officinalis 5C HPUS||Relieves burning, irritated eyes|
|Histamimum hydrochloricum 9C HPUS||Relieves symptoms of allergic conditions|
|Sabadilla 5C HPUS||Relieves sneezing and itchy throat associated with allergies|
|Solidago virgaurea 5C HPUS||Relieves abundant nasal discharge|
|The letters 'HPUS' indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.|
|Inactive ingredients: Lactose, sucrose|
|**C, K, CK, and X are homeopathic dilutions.|
Children 2 years of age and older. At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 1 hour. Then, dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved. Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor.
How do I use RhinAllergy Kids Pellets?
- Turn tube upside down.
- Twist until 5 pellets are dispensed into cap.
- Carefully remove cap and use it to pour pellets under the tongue.
Ask a doctor before use in children under 2 years of age. Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if pellet dispenser seal is broken.