- California Gold Nutrition FOODS Organic Curry Powder
- A Blend of Certified Organic Spices
- Featuring Turmeric, Coriander, Mustard, Cayenne Pepper, Cumin, Fenugreek, Ginger, Paprika, Nutmeg, Cinnamon, and Clove
- Perfect for Adding Flavor to Meat Marinades, Soups, Curries, Chutneys, and Noodle Dishes
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- Non-Irradiated, Non-ETO
- Contains No Gluten, No GMOs, and No Soy
- Produced in a 3rd Party Audited cGMP Registered (Certified) Facility
- 100% Gold Guarantee
Spices like curry powder are a necessity for every kitchen as they help to bring out and enhance the natural flavors of food. California Gold Nutrition FOODS Organic Curry Powder contains a blend of 11 spices to help you create tasty and flavorful dishes at home!
Curry powder is most popularly used in Indian cuisine, in recipes for curries and chutneys, but with a little imagination, this spice blend can be used to flavor all sorts of dishes. Turmeric and cumin give this spice blend a deep, savory, and earthy flavor, while sweeter spices, like cinnamon and clove, lend a vibrant and woody note. Curry powder makes an excellent addition to soups, meat marinades, and noodle dishes. But if you’re feeling more adventurous, it can also be used outside the box, in recipes for burgers, egg dishes, and even to season popcorn.
California Gold Nutrition FOODS Organic Curry Powder features certified organic turmeric, coriander, mustard, cayenne pepper, cumin, fenugreek, ginger, paprika, nutmeg, cinnamon, and clove. It contains no gluten, GMOs, or soy.
Expiration Date08/24/2024 00:00:00
Organic Turmeric, Organic Coriander, Organic Mustard, Organic Cayenne Pepper, Organic Cumin, Organic Fenugreek, Organic Ginger, Organic Paprika, Organic Nutmeg, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Clove.
Not manufactured with milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy, sesame, or gluten. Produced in an FDA-registered, third-party audited, and cGMP-compliant facility that may process other products that contain these allergens or ingredients.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is missing or broken. Store in a cool, dry place. Protect from heat, light, and moisture.