- Shields Hair from Heat Up to 425°F/220°C
- Lightweight Formula Helps Minimize Heat Damage
- Reduces Frizz & Tames Flyaways
- Conditions & Smoothes
- Great for: Relaxed, Textured, Colored & Permed Hair
Made with pure shea butter to replace vital moisture, revealing stronger, healthier hair with a natural shine. Contu Thermal Shied Heat Protectant is a pre-treatment for all hairstyles to help minimize damage caused by flat irons and other heated styling tools, while adding moisture to strands for smoother, frizz-free results.
Expiration Date01/01/2025 00:00:00
Water, alcohol, polysorbate 20, fragrance, vp/va copolymer, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, sodium laneth-40 maleate/styrene sulfonate copolymer, phenoxyethanol, citral, benzyl salicylate, coumarin, butylphenyl methylpropional, linalool, benzyl benzoate, hexyl cinnamal, limonene.
Spray on damp hair before blow drying or air drying. Dry hair completely. Lightly mist hair evenly in targeted area, section by section, before using of flat iron or curling iron.
Tips: For added conditioning, repair, and manageability...
- Apply Cantu Leave-In Conditioning Repair Cream to damp hair after shampooing to stop and mend hair breakage.
- Finish the look with Cantu Oil Sheen Spray to provide extra protection from split ends and breakage.
Flammable. Keep away from flame and high heat. Do not smoke during application or until hair is fully dry. Avoid contact with eyes and open or irritated skin. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. If eye irritation persists, contact a physician. For external use only. If ingested, contact a physician or Poison Control Center immediately. Keep out of reach of children.