- #1 Pediatrician Recommended Brand
- Hypoallergenic & Gentle
- No PABA, Parabens, Phthalates, Fragrances, Dyes, Oxybenzone
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- Broad Spectrum SPF 50
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions)
|Octinoxate 7.5%, Octocrylene 10%, Zinc Oxide 15%||Sunscreen|
|Caprylic/capric triglyceride, ozokerite, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, lauryl laurate, bis-PEG-12 dimethicone beeswax, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, synthetic beeswax |
Suggested UseApply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am-2 pm.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
WarningsFor external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
May stain or damage some fabrics or surfaces.