- Hypoallergenic & Gentle
- #1 Pediatrician Recommended Brand
- No Dyes, PABA, Oxybenzone
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- Broad Spectrum SPF 50
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions)
Expiration Date11/01/2023 00:00:00
|Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 9%, Octisalate 4.5%, Octocrylene 9%||Sunscreen|
Water, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, neopentyl glycol diheptanoate, styrene/acrylates copolymer, butylene glycol, VP/Eicosene copolymer, 1,2-Hexanediol, hydroxyacetophenone, fragrance, tocopherol, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, potassium hydroxide, disodium EDTA, sodium ascorbyl phosphate |
Suggested UseApply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am-2 pm.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
WarningsFor external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
May stain or damage some fabrics or surfaces.