- 3 in 1 - Soothes, Heals, Protects
- Zinc Oxide 40%
- Mild Enough For Everyday Use
- No Artificial Fragrance or Colors, No Parabens or Phthalates
- Allergy Tested
Formulated with care for your little one. Our all-in-one Diaper Rash Ointment has a rich texture with 40% Zinc oxide, Petrolatum and Allantoin to help prevent, soothe and heal your baby's diaper rash. We made sure it has been allergy-tested and safe to use on your baby's skin, and kept out phthalates, parabens, artificial colors or fragrances. Vitamin E is included as an anti-oxidant.
Uses: helps treat and prevent diaper rash protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness.
Expiration Date10/01/2022 00:00:00
|Allantoin 1%||Skin protectant|
|Petrolatum 45%||Skin protectant|
|Zinc oxide 40%||Skin protectant|
Inactive Ingredients: alpha-bisabolol, cholecalciferol, lanolin, lavender oil, phenoxyethanol, retinyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate, purified water, zea mays (corn) starch|
Change wet and soiled diapers promptly.
Cleanse the diaper area.
Allow to dry.
Apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
- For external use only.
- When using this product, do not get into eyes.
- Stop use and consult a doctor if condition worsens, symptoms last for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Store at room temperature.