- Allergy Tested
- Water Washable
- No Fragrance, Artificial Color or Parabens
Fast, Penetrating Relief For:
- Muscle and Joint Pain
- Backaches and Arthritis
- Strains and Sprains
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- Simple Backache
Expiration Date06/01/2024 00:00:00
|Camphor, USP 11%||External analgesic|
|Inactive ingredient: Polyethylene glycol.|
- Adults and children 2 years of age or older, apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor
For external use only.
When using this product:
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
- Do not bandage tightly or use with a heating pad.
Stop use and consult a doctor if:
- Condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days.
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Skin redness or excessive skin irritation develops.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, consult a doctor before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.