- Sensitive Skin
- Antibacterial & Anti-Inflammatory
- Clears & Helps Prevent Acne
- No Artificial Fragrances or Colors
- No Parabens
- No Animal Testing
Expiration Date05/01/2023 00:00:00
|Sulfur, 5%||Acne Medication|
|Inactive ingredient: Polyethylene glycol.|
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer
- Leave on for 10 minutes
- Thoroughly remove with water
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two to three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
For external use only.
Do not use on:
- Broken skin
- Large areas of the skin
When using this product:
- Do not get into eyes
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time or right after use of this product. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Apply only to areas with acne.
Stop use and consult a doctor if excessive skin irritation develops or increases.
Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.