- # 1 Choice of Pediatricians & Parents
- Petrolatum Skin Protectant
- Instantly Relieves Irritated Skin
- Prevents and Treats Diaper Rash
- Free From Parabens, Phthalates, Dyes, and Fragrance
- Pediatrician and Dermatologist Tested
Treats and protects:
- Diaper rash
- Chapped, cracked skin
- Chafed skin
- Dryness from wind & weather
- Dry cuticles
- Cuts and scrapes
Goes on clear, spreads easily.
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- Protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin and lips
- Temporarily protects minor: Cuts, Scrapes, Burns
- Helps protect from the drying effect of wind and cold weather
|White Petrolatum 71.3%||Skin Protectant|
|Inactive Ingredients: Mineral oil, paraffin, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, tocopheryl acetate.|
For diaper rash:
- Change wet or soiled diapers promptly
- Cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry
- Apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
For skin irritation: Apply as needed.
For external use only.
When using this product
- do not get into eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Do not use on:
- Deep or puncture wounds
- Animal bites
- Serious burns
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect from excessive heat (40°C/104°F) and freezing.
Twist off cap, remove quality seal. Do not use if quality seal is broken.