- Science-Based Nutrition™
- Helps Support Glucose Metabolism and Regenerate Antioxidants
- Dietary Supplement
- Non-GMO / Gluten Free / Soy Free
Alpha lipoic acid (ALA) plays an important role in the metabolism of glucose that produces cellular energy in the body. ALA is naturally occurring and functions as an antioxidant throughout the body that helps regenerate other antioxidants such as vitamin C, vitamin E and glutathione. ALA is a distinct antioxidant that is both hydrophobic and hydrophilic, optimizing support to the body's capability in buffering free radicals for overall well-being.
- Helps support glucose metabolism for cellular energy
- Helps regenerate antioxidants such as vitamin C, vitamin E and glutathione
- Helps support the body to buffer free radicals
Expiration Date03/01/2023 00:00:00
Hypromellose (vegetarian capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
Adult Use: Take 1 capsule daily preferably on an empty stomach, as recommended by a nutritionally informed physician.
Consult a physician before use if you are pregnant, nursing, being treated for a medical condition or are taking prescriptions.
Store in a cool dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Veggie Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 180|
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value|
|Alpha-Lipoic Acid||600 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|