- Family Soapmakers Since 1858
- Over 150 Years and Generations of Soap Excellence
- Certified Fair Trade
- Made with Organic Oils
- 100% Post-Consumer Recycled Plastic Bottle!
- 2-3x More Concentrated Than Many Leading Liquid Soaps, Cleansers & Body Washes
- Dr. Bronner´s All-One! Magic Soaps
- Certified Under The USDA National Organic Program
- No Foaming Agents
- 100% Biodegradable
- Dr. Bronner´s is Certified
- Fair for Life
- Leaping Bunny Certified
- Not Tested on Animals
- Certified Vegan
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Contains at Least 70% Fair for Life
- Fair Trade Certified Ingredients
In all we do, let us be generous, fair & loving to Spaceship Earth and all its inhabitants. For we´re All-One or None! All-One!
Dilute: Enjoy 1 soap for 18 different uses! Shave-Shampoo-Shower-Bath-Mop-Launder-Degrease! Dr. Bronner´s Pure-Castile is the very best soap for body, home and Spaceship Earth! Synthetic preservatives? Detergents? Foaming agents? None! Health is our greatest wealth!
Dr. Bronner´s was founded in 1948 by Emanuel Bronner, a third generation soapmaker from a German-Jewish soapmaking family. He used the labels on his superb ecological soaps to spread his message that we must realize our transcendent unity across religious and ethnic divides or perish: ¨We Are-All-One or None!¨ Emanuel Bronner passed away peacefully on March 7trh of 1997. The business continues to be run by the Bronner Family.
Water, organic coconut oil*, potassium hydroxide†, organic palm kernel oil*, organic olive oil*, organic orange oil, organic hemp oil, organic jojoba oil, organic lemon oil, organic lime oil, citric acid, tocopherol.
*Certified fair trade ingredients
†None remains after saponifying oils into soap and glycerin.
Dilute with water. Clouds when cold. Put in warm water room/water: clears at about 70°F.
Dilute! Dilute! Ok!
- One small squirt applied to wet washcloth to wash hands-face-body.
- Work 1/2 tbsp. into wet hair, rinse with Dr. Brooner´s Organic Hair Rinse
- Dilute 1:10 with water for hand-washed dishes, best in soft water.
- For laundry, 1/3-1/2 c. soap in large load, add 1/2 c. vinegar in rinse cycle.
- Mop floor with 1/2 c. soap diluted in 3 gal. of hot water.
- Wash dog by wetting fur, massage soap in for good lather, rinse well.
- A dash in bowl of water to remove residue from Fruit & Veggies. Rinse clean.
- All-Purpose Cleaner: add 1/4 c. of soap to qt. of water in spray bottle.
- One tbsp. in qt. of water to spray plants for hugs. Dash of cayenne optional.
- Shave face-underarms-legs: lather up 5-10 drops in wet hands, apply.
Don´t drink soap! Keep out of eyes. If cap clogs, pole it clear. Do not squeeze bottle and shoot out soap. Soap can clog and spurt with pump dispensers. Flush eyes well with water for 15 minutes. Consult a physician if irritation persists.