- With Natural Ingredients
- Naturally Cleans Pacifiers, Teethers, Bottles, Cups, & Toys
- Safe, Food-Grade Ingredients
- Nontoxic Formula
- With Citroganix
Dr. Talbot's Pacifier & Teether Wipes can be used any time your infant's pacifiers, teethers, bottles, cups, or toys are dropped or soiled. Simply open the lid, peel back the inner seal, and remove a wipe. Wipe the item clean. It is not necessary to allow cleansed item to air dry before use. Reapply the inner seal and close the lid so the wipes stay moist. Use as often as necessary.
Expiration Date01/01/2024 00:00:00
Aqua (water), sodium cocoyl glutamate, glycerin, lactic acid, bioflavonoids, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodium chloride, flavor.
- Do not flush wipes as they are not water soluble. Dispose of wipes in trash receptacle/rubbish bin.
- Avoid leaving wipes in direct sunlight and high temperatures.
- Not intended for use by child. Never leave a child unattended with this or any other infant product.
- After use, please reseal the inner seal to prevent pre-moistened wipes from drying.
To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this plastic bag away from babies and children. Do not place in cribs/cots, beds, carriages/pushchairs/strollers, or playpens. Do not let babies or children play with wipes. To avoid risks to human health and the environment, comply with the instructions for use.