- Allergy Tested
- Paraben Free
- Bruises, Aches and Strains
- Camphor / External Analgesic
- No Animal Testing
- No Artificial Colors or Fragrances
- No Petrolatum
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- Simple backache
Camphor, a versatile natural medicine for topical use, is derived from the bark of the Camphor Laurel tree and related species which are native to Southeast Asia.
Earth´s Care Muscle & Joint Rub contains natural Camphor and brings natural relief from the minor pains of bruises, muscle aches, strains and sprains. This unique formula quickly relieves these painful conditions while also soothing the skin with natural moisturizers like Vitamin E, Beeswax and Shea Butter. It is ideal for use on minor injuries, on sore muscles after sports activity and is effective for minor backaches and arthritis.
|Camphor 3%||External analgesic|
|Inactive ingredients: Arnica montana (arnica) flower extract, beeswax, Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, Eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus) oil, Gaultheria procumbens L. (wintergreen) oil, Heterotheca inuloides flower extract, Matricaria recutita (chamomile) flower extract, Melaleuca cajeputi (cajeput) oil, Myroxylon pereirae (balsam peru), Prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) extract, tocopherol (natural vitamin E).|
- Adults and children 2 years of age or older: apply to affected area not more than 3 or 4 times daily
- Avoid overuse on large areas of the skin
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor
For external use only.
Do not use
- with a heating pad
- on wounds or damaged skin
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes
- do not bandage tightly
Stop use and consult a doctor if
- skin redness or excessive irritation of the skin develops
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.