- Sugar Free
- EST. 1865
- Contains 2 Bags of 20 Lozenges
- Occasional minor sore throat
- Cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation occurring with the common cold or inhaled irritants
Expiration Date07/27/2023 00:00:00
|Menthol 5.52 mg||Cough suppressant/oral anesthetic.|
Inactive Ingredients: Acesulfame K, citric acid, honey lemon flavor, magnesium stearate, sorbitol, sucralose. |
Contains no ingredient made from a gluten - containing grain (wheat, barley or rye).
- Adults and children 2 years of age and over: allow 1 lozenge to dissolve slowly in the mouth
- Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor
- Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat that occurs with high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Ask a doctor right away. Do not use more than 2 days or give to children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- A cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- A persistent or chronic cough that lasts such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
When using this product do not use more than directed.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts.
These could be signs of a serious condition:
- Sore throat is severe, lasts more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.