- No Preservatives
- Inspected For Wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Packed in Seasoned Water
- Simply the Good Stuff
- 5 g of Protein (28% Daily Value)
- Package Made with No BPA
- Made with Farm Grown Veggies
- 20% Daily Value Vitamin A
Made with love, not preservatives.
First, we combine our ingredients and seal them up tight. Then we slowly cook for just the right amount of time for a taste your little one will love with no preservatives.
Your toddler may be ready for this meal if they:
- Stand alone and begin to walk alone
- Feed self easily with fingers
- Bite through a variety of textures
Mashed potatoes (water, potatoes, nonfat milk, butter, cream, potassium chloride, salt, lipolyzed butteroil, natural flavors, sodium phosphate, citric acid), carrots, gravy (water, modified corn starch, maltodextrin, chicken broth, wheat flour, chicken fat, autolyzed yeast extract, dried onion, milk, sodium caseinate, olive oil, potassium chloride, garlic powder, mono and diglycerides, salt, guar gum, xanthan gum, egg yolks, spices [contains celery], caramel color, natural flavors), cooked seasoned diced chicken meat (chicken meat, water, corn starch, salt). Packaged in seasoned water (water, modified corn starch, sugar, chicken broth, salt, dried onion, autolyzed yeast extract, natural flavor, lemon juice concentrate, celery and carrot juice concentrates).
Contains: Egg, wheat and milk.
- Remove tray from carton and puncture seal on both compartments.
- Microwave for 30 seconds.
- Carefully pull seal back from pull-tab at the end of small compartment just enough to drain liquid. After draining, remove seal from entire tray and discard.
- Stir contents and test temperature before serving.
- Cover and refrigerate after opening. Discard unused portion after 2 days.
Notice: Microwave ovens vary, so time is approximate.
Do not heat in conventional oven.
Sealed with love. Peel back your freshness seal and serve up a dish you and your little one can smile about.
Contents are hot after heating, always test temperature after serving.
This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods.
|Serving Size: 1 tray (150 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||6 g||14%|
|Saturated Fat||3 g||30%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||12 g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||8%|
|Total Sugars||3 g|
|Includes 0 g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
|Vitamin A||65 mcg||20%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 1,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|