- Naturally Flavored with Other Natural Flavors
- Non GMO - Not Made with Genetically Engineered Ingredients
Your Little One's First Finger Food
- Melt-in-their-mouth good.
- Perfectly sized for picking up.
- Easily sticks to little fingers.
The Good Stuff
- 2 g of whole grains per serving.
- 5 essential vitamins and minerals for babies.
- No artificial flavors or artificial sweeteners.
Your Baby May Be Ready for Puffs if they:
- Crawl without tummy on the floor.
- Start using fingers to eat.
- Start using jaw to mash food.
Expiration Date06/23/2022 00:00:00
Rice flour, whole wheat flour, wheat starch, cane sugar, whole grain oat flour, dried apple puree, natural banana flavor, less than 1% of: mixed tocopherols (to maintain freshness), sunflower lecithin, caramel color, turmeric extract color.
Vitamin & minerals: Iron (electrolytic), vitamin E (alpha tocopheryl acetate), niacinamide (A B vitamin), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride).
Use within 14 days for optimal freshness.
Keep package away from children.
This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods.
This package is sold by weight, not by volume, and may not appear full due to settling of contents.
|Serving Size: 60 pieces (7 g/about ½ cup)|
|Serving Per Container: About 6|
|Amount Per Serving||Infants through 12 months % DV*||Children 1-3 years |
|Total Fat||0 g||0%||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g||6%||4%|
|Total Sugars||1 g|
|Includes 1 g Added Sugars||4%|
|Vitamin E||0.5 mg||10%||8%|
|Vitamin B6||0.05 mg||15%||10%|
|Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin D, calcium, and potassium|
|*% DV = % Daily Value|