- 7 Essential Moisturizers
- Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Sunscreen
- Fast Absorbing
- Fragrance Free
Specifically formulated for men's skin, Gold Bond Ultimate® Men's Essentials 5-in-1 Face Lotion strengthens skin with proteins which enhance skin’s moisture retention and protects from sun exposure with Broad Spectrum SPF 15 sunscreen. You get 7 essential moisturizers and 3 vitamins, including vitamin C for its antioxidant benefits.Moisturize.
Use: Helps prevent sunburn.
Expiration Date08/01/2023 00:00:00
|Avobenzone 3%, Octisalate 2%, Octocrylene 10%||Sunscreen|
Inactive ingredients: water, hydroxyethyl urea, dimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, glyceryl stearate, steareth-21, selaginella lepidophylla extract, polyacrylate crosspolymer-6, cetyl dimethicone, nylon-12, stearyl alcohol, allantoin, creatine, whey protein, glycerin, hydrolyzed jojoba esters, bisabolol, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, dimethiconol, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, propylene glycol, cetearyl alcohol, xanthan gum, caprylyl glycol, methylparaben, polysorbate 60, zingiber officinale (ginger) root extract, caprylhydroxamic acid, ethylhexylglycerin, jojoba esters, panthenol, pentylene glycol, EDTA, 4-t-butylcyclohexanol, tocopheryl acetate, potassium hydroxide.|
For sunscreen use:
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
Sun Protection Measures:
- Regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.