- Made with Almond Flour
- Still Sweet
- 2 g Net Carbs Per Serving
- Gluten Free
- Sugar Free
- Soy Free
- Wheat Free
About Good Dee´s®
This has been quite the journey! After I had my first son in 2012, I wanted to get healthy and I wanted to eliminate sugar. I have always loved to cook and be in the kitchen-except now gone are those sugar filled, high carb treats. Good Dee´s® was born.
Not everyone is a baker or chef so Ie made sure these mixes are easy to make. I want them to taste, smell, and look as close to the higher carb counterpart as possible. I really hope you enjoy the mixes as much as I´ve enjoyed having ,y dream come to life.
xoxo Deanna Karin aka Dee, Founder
10 carbs - 1 g Dietary Fiber - 7 g Sugar Alcohol = 2 g Net Carbs
Blanched almond flour, erythritol, pecans, oat fiber, baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, tapioca starch, monocalcium phosphate monohydrate), salt, stevia.
Contains: Tree nuts (almonds, pecans).
Allergy information: Mix is manufactured in a dedicated gluten free facility that also processes soy, milk, tree nuts and eggs.
You Will Need
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup of melted unsalted butter or coconut oil*
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat your over to 350®F.
- Place parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
- Pour contents of the mix into a bowl and stir with a spoon.
- Add the egg and then the butter or oil and vanilla extract. Mix thoroughly.
- Drop 1 tablespoon of dough on the cookie sheet to make approximately 12 cookies. Space cookie dough 2 inches apart and press down to desired thickness.
- Bake between 10-15 minutes or until edges golden.
- Let the cookies cool completely before eating or they will fall apart.
Please note, all ovens are different so cooking times will vary. Please keep an eye out while baking.
*Dairy free option.
Baked goods best kept refrigerated.
|Serving Size: 1/12 mix (21 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 12|
|Mix||%Daily Value*||Prepared||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||7 g||9%||13 g||17%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%||4 g||20%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0 g|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0%||30 mg||10%|
|Sodium||35 mg||2%||45 mg||2%|
|Total Carb.||10 g||4%||10 g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%||1 g||4%|
|Sugars||0 g||1 g|
|Incl. Added Sugars||0 g||0%||0 g||0%|
|Sugar Alcohol||7 g||7 g|
|Protein||2 g||3 g|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%||0 mcg||0%|
|Calcium||33 mg||2%||37 mg||2%|
|Iron||1 mg||6%||1 mg||6%|
|Potassium||15 mg||0%||22 mg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|