- Made with Sunflower Seeds
- Still Sweet
- 1 g Net Carbs Per Serving
- Grain Free
- Sugar Free
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
About Good Dee's®
This has been quite the journey! After I had my first son in 2012, I wanted to get healthy and I wanted to eliminate sugar.
I have always loved to cook and be in the kitchen-except now gone are those sugar filled, high carb treats. After taking my cookies to brunches and dinners and seeing the positive response - I decided a mix would be great for people to have their own homemade treats at their own convenience. Good Dee's® was born.
Not everyone is a baker or chef so I've made sure these mixes are easy to make. I really hope you enjoy the mixes as much as I've enjoyed having my dream come to life.
Deana Karim aka Dee, Founder
14 g of Carbs - 5 Fiber - 8 g Sugar Alcohols = 1 g Net Carbs
Erythritol, soluble tapioca fiber, unsweetened cocoa powder processed with alkali, sunflower seed flour, leavening (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, tapioca starch, monocalcium phosphate monohydrate), salt, stevia extract.
Allergy information: Mix is manufactured in a dedicated gluten free facility that also processes soy, milk, tree nuts and eggs.
For cake like brownies: You will need 3 eggs and 3 tablespoon of melted unsalted butter or coconut oil.
For fudge like brownies: You will need 2 eggs and 1/3 cup of melted unsalted or coconut oil.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line an 8x8-inch baking pan with parchment paper and spray with nonstick spray. Make sure excess parchment paper hangs over the sides for easier removal.
- Pour contents of the mix into a bowl and stir with a spoon.
- Add the eggs and then the butter or oil. Mix thoroughly.
- Pour batter into the brownie pan.
- For cake like brownies: Bake for 20-25 minutes on the middle rack of your oven.
For fudge like brownies: Bake 15-20 minutes on the middle rack of your oven.
- A toothpick should come out clean and the edges should be firm but not burnt. Please keep an eye out so it does not burn.
- Let the brownies cool completely or they will fall apart. Once cooled, enjoy!
Please note, all ovens are different so cooking times will vary. Please keep an eye out while baking.
Baked goods best kept refrigerated.
|Serving Size: 1/12 pkg (18 g mix)|
|Servings Per Container: 12|
|Per Serving||%Daily Value*||As Prepared||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%||6 g||8%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%||3 g||15%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0 g|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0%||55 mg||18%|
|Sodium||90 mg||4%||140 mg||6%|
|Total Carbohydrate||14 g||5%||14 g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||18%||5 g||18%|
|Sugars||0 g||0 g|
|Includes Added Sugars||0 g||0%||0 g||0%|
|Sugar Alcohol||8 g||8 g|
|Protein||1 g||3 g|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%||0 mcg||0%|
|Calcium||4 mg||0%||12 mg||0%|
|Iron||0 mg||0%||1 mg||6%|
|Potassium||0 mg||0%||17 mg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|