- Made with Almond Flour
- Still Sweet
- 2 g Net Carbs Per Serving
- Gluten Free
- Grain Free
- Dairy Free
- No Sugar Added
About Good Dee´s®
This has been quite the journey! After I had my first son in 2012, I wanted to get healthy and I wanted to eliminate sugar. I have always loved to cook and be in the kitchen-except now gone are those sugar filled, high carb treats. Good Dee´s® was born.
Not everyone is a baker or chef so Ie made sure these mixes are easy to make. I want them to taste, smell, and look as close to the higher carb counterpart as possible. I really hope you enjoy the mixes as much as I´ve enjoyed having ,y dream come to life.
xoxo Deanna Karin aka Dee, Founder
8 g Of Carbs - 6 g Dietary Fiber = 2 g Net Carbs
Almond flour, soluble tapioca fiber, egg white powder, psyllium husk, baking soda, baker´s yeast and salt.
Contains: Mix: Contains tree nuts (almond) and egg. (with 4 medium egg, 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar and 1/4 cup water)
Allergy information: Mix is manufactured in a dedicated gluten free facility that also processes soy and milk.
Baked goods best kept refrigerated.
You Will Need:
|Sandwich Bread (16 Slices)|
|Extra Virgin Olive Oil||0|
|Water||1/4 cup (hot)|
|Dinner Rolls (9-12 rolls)|
|Extra Virgin Olive Oil||2 tbsp|
|Focaccia (2x6 inch rounds)|
|Extra Virgin Olive Oil||3 tbsp|
Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease or line a 7.75 x 3.75 loaf pan.
- In a mixing bowl, mix your dry mix, eggs, apple cider vinegar, and hot water. Combine well.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, check the middle until toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow your loaf to cool completely before slicing.
- Makes 16 sandwich slices.
- Grease or line a baking sheet.
- In a mixing bowl, mix your dry mix, eggs, apple cider vinegar, and water.
- Mix thoroughly, using a tablespoon, drop 1-1.5-inch balls of dough.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow your rolls to cool before consuming.
- Grease or line baking sheet.
- In a mixing bowl, mix your dry mix, eggs, oil and water until a dough ball is formed.
- Wet your hands and press your dough flat on your baking sheet to desired thickness and shape.
- For even cooking and texture, flatten to at least 1/2 inch before baking.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
- Allow to cool completely before adding toppings or eating.
|Servings Per Container: 12|
|Serving Size: 1 slice (22 g dry mix)|
|Total Fat||6 g*||8%||8 g||10%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0 g|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0%||55 mg||18%|
|Sodium||240 mg||10%||260 mg||11%|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g||3%||8 g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g||21%||6 g||21%|
|Total Sugars||1 g||1 g|
|Includes Added Sugars||0 g||0%||0 g||0%|
|Protein||5 g||7 g|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%||0 mcg||0%|
|Calcium||30 mg||2%||38 mg||2%|
|Iron||0 mg||0%||1 mg||6%|
|Potassium||115 mg||2%||135 mg||2%|
|*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|