- Made With Almond Flour
- Makes 24 Pancakes!
- No Sugar Alcohols or Stevia
- Still Sweet
- 1 g Net Carbs Per Serving
- Grain Free
- Sugar Free
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
- Women Owned™
About Good Dee's®
This has been quite the journey! After I had my first son in 2012, I wanted to get healthy and I wanted to eliminate sugar.
I have always loved to cook and be in the kitchen-except now gone are those sugar filled, high carb treats. Good Dee's® was born.
Not everyone is a baker or chef so I've made sure these mixes are easy to make. I want them to taste, smell, and look as close to the higher carb counterpart as possible. I really hope you enjoy the mixes as much as I've enjoyed having my dream come to life.
xoxo Deana Karim aka Dee, Founder
5 g Of Carbs - 2 g Dietary Fiber - 2 g Allulose = 1 g Net Carbs
Almond flour, allulose, corn-free baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, tapioca starch, calcium phosphate) and salt.
Allulose is a sweetener that is low on the glycemic index. We subtract it from carbs to get our net carb count, along with fiber.
Contains: Tree nuts (almonds).
Allergy Information: Mix is manufactured in a dedicated gluten free facility that also processes soy, milk, tree nuts and eggs.
Baked Goods Best Kept Refrigerated
You Will Need:
|Pancakes Made (around 3")|
|Dry Mix||1/3 Cup||1 Cup*||Whole Bag||Whole Bag||Whole Bag|
|Heavy Cream or Milk||1 tbsp||3 tbsp||1/3 cup||1/2 cup|
|Unsalted Butter or Coconut Oil||1 tsp||1 tbsp||2 tbsp||2 tbsp|
|Vanilla||Optional: 1/2 tsp||1 tsp||1 tbsp||1 tsp|
|*Dry mix amount may slightly vary-if you want to make 10-12 servings or 1 cup dry mix it is approximately half the bag.|
- Whisk eggs, oil, cream, and optional extract in a bowl. Add mix and blend thoroughly.
- Heat a skillet or griddle over medium heat and make sure it is slightly oiled (so pancakes don't stick).
- Pour 2 tablespoons of batter and cook on its side until browned and some small bubbles might form and then flip over until second side is browned
*If batter seems too thick, add 1 teaspoon additional milk at a time to slightly thin.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Empty the contents of the mix into a bowl, add in your oil, milk and eggs and mix until smooth.
- Fill a lined muffin tray or individual silicone molds halfway with your batter.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden or toothpick comes out clean.
*Start with 10 minutes and adjust time as needed.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease or line a baking sheet.
- Mix the egg, extract, and pancake mix until a dough forms.
- Shape batter into a circle, approximately 8 inches in diameter. Flatten or leave as is for a rustic look.
- Cut the circle into 8 pieces.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
|Serving Size: 1/12 mix (18 g) About 2 pancakes|
|Servings Per Container: 12|
|Per Serving||%DV*||As Prepared||%DV*|
|Total Fat||8 g||10%||14 g||18%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%||4 g||20%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0 g|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0%||80 mg||27%|
|Sodium||105 mg||5%||130 mg||6%|
|Total Carb.||5 g||2%||5 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||7%||2 g||7%|
|Sugars||1 g||1 g|
|Incl. Added Sugars||0 g||0%||0 g||0%|
|Protein||3 g||6 g|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%||1 mcg||6%|
|Calcium||1 mcg||6%||60 mg||4%|
|Iron||1 mg||6%||1 mg||6%|
|*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|