- Made with Almond Flour
- Still Sweet
- 2 g Net Carbs Per Serving
- Grain Free
- Sugar Free
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
- Women Owned™
About Good Dee´s®
This has been quite the journey! After I had my first son in 2012, I wanted to get healthy and I wanted to eliminate sugar. I have always loved to cook and be in the kitchen-except now gone are those sugar filled, high carb treats. Good Dee´s® was born.
Not everyone is a baker or chef so Ie made sure these mixes are easy to make. I want them to taste, smell, and look as close to the higher carb counterpart as possible. I really hope you enjoy the mixes as much as I´ve enjoyed having ,y dream come to life.
xoxo Deanna Karin aka Dee, Founder
12 of carbs - 5 g Dietary Fiber - 5 g Sugar Alcohol = 2 g Net Carbs
Almond flour, erythritol, soluble tapioca fiber, leavening (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, tapioca starch, monocalcium phosphate monohydrate), salt, stevia extract.
Contains: Tree nuts (almonds).
Allergy information: Mix in manufactured in a dedicated gluten free facility that also processes soy, milk, tree nuts and eggs.
Baked goods best kept refrigerated.
You will need:
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Grease or line an 8'into cake pan.
- Mix eggs, oil, and extract in a bowl. Add the mix and combine well.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 23-30 minutes on the middle rack of you oven or until a toothpick comes out clean from the middle of the cake.
- The edges should be firm and the cake golden. Please keep an eye out while baking.
- Let the cake cool and then remove from the pan. Make sure it is completely cool or it will fall apart.
Please note, all ovens are different so cooking times will vary. Please keep an eye out while baking.
|Servings Per Mix: 1/2 mix (22 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 12|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*||As Prepared||%DV*|
|Total Fat||6 g||8%||10 g||13%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0 g|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0%||45 mg||15%|
|Sodium||100 mg||4%||115 mg||5%|
|Total Carb.||12 g||4%||12 g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||18%||5 g||18%|
|Sugars||1 g||1 g|
|Incl. Added Sugars||0 g||0%||0 g||0%|
|Sugar Alcohol||5 g||5 g|
|Protein||2 g||4 g|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%||0 mcg||0%|
|Calcium||30 mg||2%||37 mg||2%|
|Iron||0 mg||0%||1 mg||6%|
|Potassium||70 mg||2%||89 mg||2%|
|*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|