- Helps Prevent Skin Damage & Skin Aging From the Sun
- UVA & UVB Protection
- Lightweight Moisturizing Formula
- With Green Tea Extract
- High Performance, Daily Use Sun Lotion With Antioxidant Layer
- Very Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
Expiration Date02/01/2024 00:00:00
|Avobenzone 3.0%, Homosalate 9.0%, Octisalate 4.0%, Octocrylene 5.0%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients: Water, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, butyloctyl salicylate, cetearyl alcohol, diisopropyl adipate, phenethyl benzoate, polymethyl methacrylate, polymethylsilsesquioxane, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, vp/eicosene copolymer, benzyl alcohol, acrylates/c12-22 alkyl methacrylate copolymer, dimethicone, glycerin, propylene glycol, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, fragrance, coco-glucoside, chlorphenesin, ceteth-10 phosphate, dicetyl phosphate, sodium hydroxide, camellia sinensis leaf extract, disodium edta, paraffin, xanthan gum, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, tocopheryl acetate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, carica papaya (papaya) fruit extract, mangifera indica (mango) fruit extract, passiflora incarnata fruit extract, plumeria acutifolia flower extract, psidium guajava fruit extract.|
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m., wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. May stain some fabrics.