- Selenium Sulfide Dandruff & Seborrheic Dermatitis Shampoo
- Extra Strength Formula with Manuka Honey
- 100% Dandruff Protection Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Dermatologist Designed
- Extra Strength Formula Relieves Severe Dandruff + Hydrates Dry Scalp
- Clinically Proven. Up to 100% Dandruff Protection^
- #1 Dermatologist Recommended
Introducing New Head & Shoulders Clinical Strength Dandruff Defense + Dry Scalp Rescue Shampoo, brought to you by America’s #1 dermatologist-recommended brand. Our formula provides prescription strength flake protection (vs prescription dandruff shampoo 2% ketoconazole) and provides soothing relief from dryness. Clinically proven to protect against flakes and dandruff, our shampoo is a great remedy for a dry scalp. Clinical Strength Dandruff Defense + Dry Scalp Rescue shampoo is infused with manuka honey and provides relief for dryness. Nourish your scalp and hair for a healthy, vibrant look you’ll love.
Uses: Helps prevent recurrence of flaking, itching, irritation, scaling and redness associated with dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis.
^Visible flakes; with regular use
Expiration Date01/01/2024 00:00:00
|Selenium sulfide 1%
||Anti-dandruff, Anti-seborrheic dermatitis|
Inactive Ingredients: Water, ammonium laureth sulfate, ammonium lauryl sulfate, glycol distearate, cocamide mea, ammonium xylenesulfonate, sodium citrate, fragrance, dimethicone, cetyl alcohol, citric acid, sodium chloride, sodium benzoate, disodium edta, stearyl alcohol, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, honey extract, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, red 4.|
- For best results use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor.
- For maximum control, use every time you shampoo.
- Shake before use.
- Wet hair, massage onto scalp, rinse, repeat if desired.
- Caution: If used on bleached, tinted, grey, or permed hair, rinse for 5 minutes.
For external use only.
Ask a doctor before use if you have a condition that covers a large area of the body.
When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed.
Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.