- Since 1903
- Tough on Pain - Gentle on You
- No Acetaminophen
- No Ibuprofen
- No Caffeine
- No Known Drug Interactions
- Natural Relief
- Safe & Gentle
- Natural Active Ingredients
- No Side Effects
- Temporarily relieves symptoms of adult migraine headaches including:
- Throbbing headache
- Frontal headache
- Pounding pain
- Light sensitivity
- Dull headache
- Noise sensitivity
- Blurred vision
|Belladonna 6X HPUS|
(0.0000003% Alkaloids, calculated)
|pounding pain, light and noise sensitivity|
|Galsemium 6X HPUS||dull headache|
|Glunoinum 12X HPUS||throbbing headache, dizziness|
|Iris Versicolor 6X HPUS||headache, blurred vision, nausea|
|Nux Vomica 6X HPUS|
(0.00000016% Alkaloids, calculated)
|frontal headache, dizziness|
|Sanguinaria Canadensis 6X HPUS||headache|
|"HPUS" indicates that the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.|
|Acacia gum, lactose.|
Adults and children 12 years and over - Dissolve 2 tablets under tongue every 15 minutes up to 4 doses, then every 4 hours until relieved.
Children under 12 years - Consult a physician.
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or breast-feeding.
Do not use more than directed.
Consult a physician if you have:
- Never had migraines diagnosed by a medical professional
- A headache that is different from your usual migraines
- The worst headache of your life
- Fever and stiff neck
- Headaches beginning after or caused by head injury, exertion, coughing or bending.
- Experienced your first headache after the age of 50
- Daily headaches
- A migraine so severe as to require bed rest
- Been vomiting with your migraine headache
Keep this and all medications out of reach of children.
In case of emergency or accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or Poison Control Center immediately.
Do not use if imprinted "sealed for your protection" tamper-evident bottle cap band is broken or missing.