- Naturally Sweetened
- 1.1 g Net Carbs Per Serving†
- Gluten Free
- Diabetic Friendly
- No Sugar Added
- 94% Less Sugar than Leading Brands††
- Made with Wondrose™ The Healthy Alternative to Sugar
- Makes 16 Fudgy & Rich Brownies
- 15.5 g Total Carbs - 8.2 g Fiber - 6.2 g Erythritol = 1.1 g Net Carbs
What Is It?
Fudgy and rich with just 1.1 g net carbs per serving and no added sugar, these are the ultimate guilt-free treat.
Easy to make and easy to love, these deep, dark, satisfying brownies are diabetic-friendly and gluten-free.
† Nutritional panel reflects FDA required rounding
††Comparison based on 1 prepared serving of Fudge Brownie Mix from Betty Crocker Website, retrieve January 2019.
Expiration Date06/11/2023 00:00:00
Wondrose sugar replacer (erythritol, soluble corn fiber, inulin, monk fruit, natural flavors), coconut flour, cocoa powder, salt, natural flavors.
Contains: Tree nuts (coconut).
3/4 cup butter (1 1/2 sticks), melted
3 large eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350 F and grease or line an 8" x 8" pan
- Combine brownie mix, butter and eggs in a medium mixing bowl and stir until smooth
- Spread butter evenly in greased pan
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until edges are firm. Center will be slightly soft
- Let cool completely in pan before cutting into 16 pieces
Dairy free? Use 3/4 cup melted coconut oil or any cooking oil in place of butter.
Enjoy these indulgent treats as is or add nuts, coconut, peanut butter, cream cheese, sugar-free frosting or chocolate chips - whatever you're craving.
Store mix in a cool, dry place. Refrigerate or freeze prepared brownies.
|Serving Size: 1 brownie (18 g dry mix)|
|Servings Per Container: 16|
|Amount Per Serving**||Mix||Prepared|
|Calories from Fat||5||90|
% Daily Value*
|Trans Fat||1 g, 10 g||1%||16%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g, 6 g||3%||32%|
|Trans Fat||0 g, 0 g|
|Cholesterol||0 mg, 60 mg||0%||19%|
|Sodium||25 mg, 35 mg||1%||2%|
|Potassium||45 mg, 60 mg||1%||2%|
|Total Carb†||15 g, 16 g||5%||5%|
|Dietary Fiber†||8 g, 8 g||33%||33%|
|Sugars†||1 g, 1 g|
|Erythritol†||6 g, 6 g|
|Protein||1 g, 2 g||2%||4%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
**Second amount in grams/mg is as prepared, per instructions.