- Naturally Sweetened
- 1.3 g Net Carbs Per Serving
- Gluten Free
- Diabetic Friendly
- No Sugar Added
- 90% Less Sugar Than Leading Brands
- Made with Wondrose™ The Healthy Alternative To Sugar
- Makes 16 Butter & Crisp Cookies
What is it?
These classic shortbread cookies have just 1.3 g net carbs and a light, sweet taste thanks to Wondrose, the healthy alternative to sugar.
Make a batch today to dunk in coffee, decorate for the holidays, or nibble after school. They´re simple, easy, and delicious.
8.9 g Total Carbs - 5.4 g Fiber - 2.2. g Erythritol = 1.3 g Net Carbs
Expiration Date07/13/2023 00:00:00
Coconut flour, wondrose sugar replacer (erythritol, non-gmo soluble corn fiber, inulin, monk fruit, natural flavors), almond flour, milk protein, natural flavors, salt, baking powder.
Contains: tree nuts (coconut, almond), milk.
You´ll need: 1 cup butter (2 sticks), softened 1 large egg, beaten, parchment paper & rolling pin
- Preheat over to 350°F and grease or line a baking sheet.
- Combine cookie mix, butter and egg in a medium mixing bowl and stir until smooth dough forms
- Roll dough between 2 sheets of parchment paper to 1/4¨ thick
- Cut into 16 3-inch rounds and place on baking sheet
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until edges are lightly browned
Cool cookies completely on pan before serving. Refrigerate or freeze leftover cookies for best texture.
|Serving Size: 1 cookie (14 g dry mix)|
|Servings Per Container: 16|
Amount Per Serving**
|Calories from Fat||15||120|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||2 g, 14 g
|Saturated Fat||1 g, 8 g
|Trans Fat||0 g, 0 g
0 mg, 40 mg
|Sodium||20 mg, 25 mg
|Potassium||50 mg, 60 mg
|Total Carb||9 g, 9 g
|Dietary Fiber||5 g, 5 g
|Sugars||1 g, 1 g
|Erythritol||2 g, 2 g
|Protein||3 g, 3 g
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
**Second amount in grams/mg is as prepared, per instructions