- Baking Company
- 1:1 Substitute for Wheat Flour
- Make Your Favorite Recipes Gluten Free
- Certified Gluten Free
- Non GMO Project Verified
- 50%+ Whole Grain
- 12 g or More Per Serving
- 50% or More of The Grain is Whole Grain
Expiration Date03/06/2023 00:00:00
Rice flour, whole grain brown rice flour, whole sorghum flour, tapioca starch, potato starch, cellulose, xanthan gum, vitamin and mineral blend [calcium carbonate, niacinamide (vitamin b3), reduced iron, thiamin hydrochloride (vitamin b1), riboflavin (vitamin b2)].
How To Bake With It
- Perfect for converting your favorite recipes to gluten free! Simply substitute 1:1 (by weight or volume) for standard all-purpose or whole wheat flour in non-yeasted recipes.
- Fortified with iron, calcium, and vitamin B, our flour is ideal for cookies, cakes, quick breads, pancakes, pie crust, and more.
- Not recommended as 1:1 substitute for yeasted recipes (breads, pizza, and buns.
- For recipes calling for gluten free flour, or a gluten free flour blend, try our Gluten Free All-Purpose Flour.
Do not eat raw flour, dough, or batter.
|Serving Size: 4 Tbsp (31 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 44|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||24 g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||7%|
|Total Sugars||0 g|
|Includes 0 g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|