- Reagent Strips for Urinalysis
Match The Colored Strip to This Chart
- 0 - Negative
- 0.5 - Trace
- 1.5 - Small
- 4.0 - Moderate
- 8.0 - Large
- 16 - Large
Expiration Date02/24/2024 00:00:00
7.1% w/w sodium nitroprusside; 92.9% w/w buffer and non-reactive ingredients.
- Remove one strip and hold the non colored end.
- Place colored end of strip into urine mid-stream or into a sample cup for 1-2 sec.
- Wait 15 sec. for the strip to change color.
- Compare the test strip results to the color chart.
- Consult with your healthcare provider or physician after recording your results.
- Keep away from light and moisture.
- Remove only enough strips for immediate use.
- Replace and tighten cap immediately.
- Do not touch test area with fingers.
- Use before expiration date.
- Carefully read instructions before use.