● With the power of waso (Japanese botanicals) born from research into Japanese women’s hair, this protective beautifying hair care series repairs damage and protects hair right down to its essence, and strengthens hair against damage with every use.
● The Moisturizing gives a moist and settled finish even to dry and unmanageable hair.
● Formulated with repairing and protective ingredients－“Pure Japanese Botanicals Premium Extract” *1
● Retains the moisture in both hair and scalp, and repairs and prevents damage caused by dryness
● Provides a moist, settled, and silky finish
● Sulfate-free Formulation＊2
● The lightly sweet scent of apricot blended with the elegant aroma of cherry blossoms
*1: Pure lipids from rice bran (Rice bran oil), Apricot Oil, Tea Blossom Extract, Rice germ oil, Blackberry Lily, Camellia, Rice bran extract (Selected ingredients derived from water used to wash rice)
*2: Sulfuric acid-based surfactant agents not used
Expiration Date01/01/2024 00:00:00
Water, cetearyl alcohol, dimethicone, glycerin, behenamidopropyl dimethylamine, fragrance, lactic acid, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, paraffin, ppg-1/peg-1 stearamine, phenyl trimethicone, amodimethicone, behenyl pg-trimonium chloride, methylparaben, hydroxyethylcellulose, behenyl alcohol, alcohol, steartrimonium chloride, oryza sativa (rice) germ oil, bis-isobutyl peg-14/amodimethicone copolymer, caramel, butylene glycol, laureth-4, oryza sativa (rice) bran oil, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, laureth-23, peg-55 stearate, phenoxyethanol, sodium benzoate, citric acid, camellia japonica seed extract, belamcanda chinensis root extract, camellia sinensis flower extract, oryza sativa (rice) bran extract, tocopherol.
After rinsing shampoo, massage into hair and rinse.
Keep out of reach of children except under adult supervision. If swallowed, get medical help. Discontinue use if rash, redness, or itching occurs. Consult physician if irritation persists. This is not medicated product.