- Gluten Free
- Non GMO LE Certified
- Advanced Chromium Complex
- Dietary Supplement
Chromium is a critical micronutrient recognized for its important role in maintaining healthy glucose metabolism.
This formula is optimized with a standardized extract of Indian gooseberry and a proprietary form of shilajit.
Optimized Chromium with Crominex® 3+ Benefits
- Supports already-healthy blood sugar, lipid & triglyceride levels
- Promotes normal cellular energy production
- Promotes endothelial health & more
Optimized Health Support
Our most advanced chromium complex has been optimized with a standardized extract of Indian gooseberry and a proprietary form of the adaptogen shilajit.
Chromium is a critical micronutrient recognized for its vital role in maintaining healthy glucose metabolism. This advanced chromium complex has been optimized with a standardized extract of Indian gooseberry and a proprietary form of the adaptogen shilajit. Crominex® 3+ helps support:
- Normal cellular glucose absorption
- Healthy endothelial function
- Healthy lipid and triglyceride levels already within normal range
- Normal cellular energy production
Expiration Date06/01/2023 00:00:00
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule), silica, vegetable stearate.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) capsule daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
If you are taking blood glucose lowering medication, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Chromium [as Crominex® 3+ chromium stabilized with Capros® amla extract (fruit) and PrimaVie® Shilajit]||500 mcg||1429%|