- USDA Organic
- Family Farms
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Certified Organic by: CCOF
- Organic is Non-GMO & More
- Good Taste Good Food
- 100% Whole Grains - 52 g or More Per serving
- Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grain Daily
Cultivating A Family Tradition
At Lundberg Family Farms, we produce high-quality, organic products. It’s a family passion and our commitment has spanned over three generations, since 1937. We grow our rice sustainably with farming practices that conserve water resources, build soil integrity, and support a healthier ecosystem. We pride ourselves on making great-tasting organic products that are good for you and the environment. -The Lundberg Family
Enjoy this delectable blend of rice with mushrooms. You'll love the exotic taste of wild porcini mushrooms combined with the nuttiness of brown rice and the firm texture of wild rice. Together they make a savory dish your whole family will love.
Create an exciting dining experience with convenient, versatile Organic Whole Grain Rice and Wild Rice. Made with delicious organic brown rice and flavorful ingredients, it's easy to serve up a healthful side dish.
Organic parboiled brown rice, organic wild rice, organic garlic, sea salt, organic brown rice flour, organic porcini mushrooms, organic onion, organic cane sugar, organic spices, organic extra virgin olive oil.
Quick & Easy Preparation Instructions
- In a medium saucepan combine 1 3/4 cups of water, rice, seasoning packet, and 1 Tbsp. of olive oil (optional). Stir well and bring to a boil.
- Cover and reduce heat to low. Do not lift lid while cooking. Simmer for 32 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Let stand covered for 5 minutes. Fluff with fork and serve.
- Soak up the compliments.
- Use this recipe to stuff a chicken breast or Cornish game hen.
- To make Florentine rice, mix in sauteed spinach and mushrooms.
|Serving Size: 56 g (about 1/4 cup rice, 1 tsp seasoning) (1 cup prepared)|
|Servings Per Container: About 3|
|Per Serving |
|%DV*||Per Serving |
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%||5 g||6%|
|Sat. Fat||0 g||0%||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0 g|
|Cholest.||0 mg||0%||0 mg||0%|
|Sodium||470 mg||20%||470 mg||20%|
|Total Carb.||46 g||17%||46 g||17%|
|Fiber||3 g||11%||3 g||11%|
|Total Sugars||1 g||1 g|
|Incl. Added Sugars||0 g||0%||0 g||0%|
|Protein||4 g||4 g|
|Vit. D||0 mcg||0%||0 mcg||0%|
|Calcium||20 mg||2%||20 mg||2%|
|Iron||0.9 mg||6%||0.9 mg||6%|
|Potas.||190 mg||4%||190 mg||4%|
|*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|