- 25+ UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum
- 80-Min Water Resistant
- Zinc Oxide Sunscreen with Carrot Seed, Avocado & Red Raspberry Seed Oils
- Non-Nano Zinc Oxide Formula
- Protect Your Skin
- Protect Your Planet
- Real. Clean. Sunscreen
- Cruelty Free and Vegan
- Reef Safe
Protect & nourish your skin with hydrating hyaluronic & polyglutamic acids, while natural antioxidant-rich oils work alongside vitamin C + ferulic acid to fend off aging UV rays!
- Helps prevent sunburn.
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer & early skin aging caused by the sun.
|Zinc Oxide (non-nano): 15.7%||Sunscreen|
|Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, arachidyl alcohol, arachidyl glucoside, behenyl alcohol, bisabolol, butyloctyl salicylate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, caprylhydroxamic acid, capryloyl glycerin/sebacic acid copolymer, caprylyl glycol, cellulose gum, cetearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, citric acid, coco-glucoside, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, daucus carota sativa (carrot) seed oil, diheptyl succinate, ferulic acid, glycerin, helianthus annuus (sunflower) extract, methyl dihydroabietate, microcrystalline cellulose, oryza sativa (rice) bran extract, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, polyglutamic acid, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, rubus idaeus (raspberry) seed oil, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, sodium gluconate, sodium hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid), sodium stearoyl glutamate, squalane, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, tocopherol, water.|
|Free of chemical UV blockers, parabens, SLS, petrochemicals, phthalates, silicone, synthetic fragrance & dyes.|
Please shake well. Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures:
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am - 2 pm
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
Children under 6 months: ask a doctor.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use & ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.