- Cure's Most Athlete's Foot
- No Mineral Oil
- No Petroleum Oil
- No Added Dyes or Fragrances
For effective relief of:
Uses: Cures most tinea pedis (athlete's foot). Relieves itching, scaling, cracking, burning, redness; itchy, scaly skin between toes; itching, burning feet; discomfort
Soothes and relieves itchy, scaly skin between the toes.
Safe to use between toes.
Expiration Date02/01/2024 00:00:00
Active Ingredients (in cream): Miconazole nitrate 2% (antifungal).
Inactive ingredients: Allium sativum garlic (plant) extract, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, ceteth-20, cetyl alcohol, ethylhexylglycerin, eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, garcinia indica seed butter, hydroxyacetophenone, isopropyl palmitate, isopropyl myristate, lemon oil, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, phenoxyethanol, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, sodium acrylate/sodium acryldimethyl taurate copolymer, tocopheryl acetate, water.
- Wash the affected area and dry thoroughly.
- Apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor.
- Supervise children in the use of this product.
- For athlete's foot :Pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks
at least once daily.
- For athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks; for jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks.
- lf condition persists longer, consult a doctor. This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
- Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- If irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 4 weeks, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical attention, help, or contact a poison control center right away.