- Soft, Safe and Natural
- Natural Cotton
- A Healthy and Pure Cotton Alternative
- No Chlorine Bleaching
- No Added Fragrances or Synthetics
- Better for the Planet
A comprehensive line of organic and natural cotton products to keep you feeling Soft, Safe and Natural.
Why Choose Cotton? What looks like cotton in other products is not always 100% cotton. It is usually a blend of wood pulp and synthetics, like rayon and viscose.
Maxim Hygiene products are made with organic and natural cotton, making them breathable, non-irritating, and softer. They are also better for the environment because cotton's a more renewable resource.
Our commitment to good health and sustainability is evident in this product's key features and benefits:
- No Chlorine Bleaching - Instead, we use hydrogen peroxide as natural disinfectant.
- Non-Irritation - The natural breathable qualities of 100% cotton can lower the risk of irritation.
- Modern Fit - Maintaining product performance while keeping your health and environment safe.
- Wood Pulp Free - More breathable, absorbent, waste efficient and helps save trees.
- Eco-Friendly - Decomposes easily for less waste.
Unique Designs for More Comfort and Better Protection
- Leak Protection Back Layer
- 100% Natural Cotton Absorbent Core
- Adhesive Strip
- 100% Natural Cotton Cover Sheet
- Leakage Control Channels
- Individually Wrapped
Expiration Date10/11/2022 00:00:00
Natural cotton absorbent core and cover sheet, PE breathable backsheet, adhesive strip, PE wrapper.
To Use: Peel plastic wrapper off the Panty Liner, remove back paper strip, center Panty Liner on panty and press down.
To Dispose: Remove Panty Liner from panty, wrap the Panty Liner in bath tissue and dispose into a waste bin.