- Everyday Delicious
- 25% More Chocolate*
- Only 5 g of Sugar Per Serving
- Certified Gluten-Free
- 100% Oats
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors
We carefully craft each of our products to produce perfect, mouth-watering results.
The most decadent, melt-in-your-mouth cookie mix has arrived and also happens to be naturally gluten-free! Our monster cookie mix is packed with 25% more chocolate chips and candies but contains 50% less sugar than the leading brand. Each bag is made with 100% oats making it 100% whole grain. Sounds too good to be true? Try it and we promise this will be your new favorite cookie!
*25% more chocolate than leading national brands
Expiration Date05/03/2024 00:00:00
Whole grain oats (gluten-free) smartsugar (brown sugar, chicory root fiber, tapioca syrup, monkfruit extract), chocolate candies (dark chocolate (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanilla), sugar, tapioca syrup, gum acacia, coloring (vegetable juice, spirulina extract, turmeric oleoresin), carnauba wax, beeswax), chocolate chips (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanilla) baking soda, natural vanilla flavor, sea salt.
Makes 36 Mini, 18 Regular, or 12 Giant Cookies
You Will Need:
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter, softened (not melted)
Note: There are three ways you can make our cookies: using a stand mixer, using a hand mixer, or using a bowl and spatula... whatever is easiest for you!
- Preheat oven to 350F. Beat together softened butter and peanut butter in a large bowl using a mixer on medium-low speed. Add egg and continue mixing until completely combined (if you aren't using a mixer, use a whisk for this part).
- Add cookie mix to bowl and beat on medium-low speed until dough starts to come together. If you aren't using a mixer, use a spatula to fully combine ingredients.
- Using a small cookie scoop or spoon, drop cookie dough onto a baking sheet. If dough is still crumbly, use hands to form a compact, round ball of dough before placing on baking sheet.
- Bake at 350F for 7-9 minutes for mini cookies, 8-10 minutes for regular cookies, and 9-12 minutes for giant cookies (do not over bake). Cookies will be slightly puffy right out of the oven, flattening as they cool to create a deliciously chewy, soft treat, with just the right amount of crunch and flecks of brown sugar throughout!
Pro Tip: Line baking sheet with parchment paper to make clean up a breeze!
|Serving Size: 1 Cookie (17 g mix)|
|Servings Per Container: 18|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%||7 g||9%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%||2.5 g||12%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0 g|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0%||15 mg||5%|
|Sodium||90 mg||4%||120 mg||5%|
|Total Carb.||12 g||4%||13 g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||11%||3 g||11%|
|Total Sugars||5 g||5 g|
|Incl. Added Sugars||5 g||10%||5 g||10%|
|Protein||1 g||3 g|
|Not a significant source of vitamin D, calcium, iron, and potassium.|
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.