- With Fresh Canadian Goat Milk
- Original Recipe
- Made with Traceable Palm Oil
- Certified Sustainable Palm Plantation
- Pure Vegetal Base Soap
- Biodegradable Soap
- No EDTA
- Finished Product Not Tested on Animals
- Never Contained Phosphates or Parabens
- Free of Dyes and Colorants
- A Family Owned Company
Our original soap recipe made with fresh goat milk delicately soothes your senses with a comforting fragrance. Made with vegetal base from a certified sustainable plantation, our soap contains mild ingredients that purify the skin without affecting its natural moisture barrier.
Goat's Milk is Traditionally Recognized for Containing:
- Moisturizing fatty acids
- Vitamins A (retinol) and B3 (niacin)
- Potassium, zinc and selenium
Since 1998, the Canus laboratory has developed a proven technique that transfers the benefits of fresh goat milk to their various product lines.
Expiration Date08/10/2023 00:00:00
Sodium palmate*, sodium palm kernelate*, water, goat milk, glycerin**, parfum, sodium chloride, sodium gluconate, titanium dioxide, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, citric acid, sodium hydroxide, benzyl benzoate, citronellol, eugenol, geraniol, limonene, linalool.
*Ingredient from a certified sustainable plantation.
**Glycerin from vegetable origin.
For external use only.