- Nature’s Gate Tea Tree & Sea Buckthorn Conditioner for Oily Hair
- Established 1972
- Journey to Wholistic Beauty
- Vegan • Cruelty Free • Non-GMO
- Gluten Free • Paraben Free • Soy Free • No Nasties!
- No Phthalates, PEG, Butylene Glycol, or Artificial Colors
- No Sodium Lauryl, Laureth, or Coco Sulfates
- Made in U.S.A. from Globally Sourced Materials
Nature's Gate, a trusted alternative for healthy hair. Your cleansing routine just got more responsible.
Our Tea Tree & Sea Buckthorn Conditioner for Oily Hair nourishes hair with a mindful blend of conditioning botanicals including Jojoba, Rosemary and Watercress. Helps to refresh the scalp and add balanced moisture to oily hair.
Nature's Gate Tea Tree & Sea Buckthorn Shampoo and Tea Tree & Sea Buckthorn Conditioner are a healthy way to renew oily hair with clean natural ingredients.
• Vegan • Cruelty Free • Non-GMO • Gluten Free • Paraben Free • Soy Free • No Nasties!
Expiration Date04/01/2024 00:00:00
Water, Stearalkonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Benzyl Alcohol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Ascorbic Acid, Melissa Officinalis Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Nasturtium Officinale Flower/Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sclerotium Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Fragrance*, Benzyl Benzoate.
* Phthalate Free
• No Sodium Lauryl, Laureth, or Coco Sulfates • No Phthalates, PEG, Butylene Glycol, or Artificial Colors
Suggested UseMassage a generous amount of conditioner gently into wet hair. Leave on for 1-3 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. May be used daily.
For best results, use with Tea Tree & Sea Buckthorn Shampoo for Oily Hair.
For external use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes.