- Intense Hydration Facial Therapy
- Quickly Smooths and Revitalizes Skin
- Reduces Appearance of Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- 88% Hyaluronic Acid
- No Animal Testing
- Vegetarian Friendly
- Contains No Dioxanes, Parabens, Phthalates, Petroleum Products or Animal-Derived Ingredients
Refresh & Revitalize
Hydraplenish™ maximum potency serum with 88% hyaluronic acid is an ultra-intense, moisture-locking therapy that frees skin from visible signs of dryness in a way no other moisturizer can. Use regularly for best results.
- Smooth, supple skin is instantly revealed.
- Lines and wrinkles appear significantly reduced.
- Skin is refreshed and radiant.
Revolutionary Skin Hydration
Hydraplenish™ hyaluronic acid serum has three mechanisms of action that help rejuvenate the look and feel of your skin:
- Hyaluronic acid to smooth away the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Hydration technology to reduce signs of dryness.
- Concentrated moisture barrier restoration helps lock moisture in.
Expiration Date01/01/2025 00:00:00
Sodium hyaluronate, alcohol (SDA 38B lavender oil) lavandula angustifolia, sodium pca, sd alcohol 40-A, citrus grandis (grapefruit) fruit extract, camellia sinensis leaf extract, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, pollen extract, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) flower extract, anthemis nobilis flower extract, macrocystis pyrifera (kelp) extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower extract.
Application: Shake well before use. Mornings and evenings apply a small amount to face and neck after cleansing and before moisturizing. Can also be used anytime over makeup when skin feels tight or dry.
For extra-intense hydration therapy, or in dry climates, reactivate the serum by lightly misting face with purified water throughout the day.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Excessive use or prolonged exposure may cause irritation to skin. Discontinue use if rash, redness or itching occurs. Consult your physician if irritation persists. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place below 25°C (77°F).