- Premium - Plant Based
- Nutrient-Dense Essentials
- 80 Calories - Gluten Free - 15% DV Vitamin C - Per 20 g Serving
- Plant-Based Superfood
- Dark Chocolate Chips + Cacao + Dates
- Delicious Chocolate & Fruit Bites
- Contains 9 Superfoods
- USDA Organic
- Non GMO
- Certified Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Ancient Treasure
- Hard-Working, Nutrient-Dense Calories
- Cacao: Maya Feel Good Food
- Satisfying Grab-N-Go Snack
- Pumpkin Seeds: Protein & Mineral-Rich Superseed
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- Certified B Corporation
- Certified Organic by Control Union Certifications
- BPA Free
- Live Life Positive
- Positive Mind - Positive Vibes - Positive Life
Using the most health-boosting plants in the world, we promise our superfoods are organic, nutrient-dense & handled with care at every step.
Go after each day with passion and drive.
Super-simple, super-nutritious superfoods give you the energy you need to live each day to the fullest.
In fact, Navitas (Nuh-vee-tus) is Latin for energy. We search the globe for the highest-quality organic superfoods to keep you energized. What's more, we work hard to power the positive in all we do as a company, celebrating healthy foods and supporting sustainable causes.
Navitas. Live Life Positive.
Date paste*, navitas organic superfood blend™(chia seed*, cacao powder*, lucuma powder*, goji powder*, maca powder*), dark chocolate chip* (cane sugar*, cocoa liquor*, cocoa butter*), sorghum*, pumpkin seed*, sunflower seed*, almond butter*, natural flavor*, sea salt, acerola cherry powder*.
Allergen information: Contains tree nuts (almond). May contain pits or nutshell fragments.
Storage: Refrigeration not required. Store in a cool, dark, dry place.
|Serving Size: about 2 pieces (20 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 23|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||3 g||4%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||12 g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||7%|
|Total Sugars||7 g|
|Includes 1 g Added Sugars||2%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
|Vitamin C||15 mg||15%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|