- With Vitamin E & Aloe
- UV365 Daily Moisturizer With Sunscreen
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- SolaSheer Sensitive Technology™
- 6 Hours of Hydration
- Light, Non-Greasy Formula
- Dermatologically Tested
- Non-Comedogenic (Won't Clog Pores)
- Recommended Skin Cancer Foundation - Daily Use
Beautiful skin starts with hydration and sun protection.
What It Does:
- Helps Prevent Premature Skin Damage With Broad Spectrum SPF UVA/UVB Sunscreen
- Conditions Skin Surface with Vitamin E & Aloe to maintain healthy-looking skin
- Gentle formula with zinc oxide provides 6 hours of hydration
- Results healthy-looking, beautiful skin
- Helps prevent sunburn
Expiration Date05/01/2023 00:00:00
|Zinc Oxide 6.9%||Sunscreen|
|Water, isohexadecane, glycerin, niacinamide*, panthenol, camellia sinensis leaf extract, tocopheryl acetate, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, cyclopentasiloxane, C13-14 isoparaffin, steareth-21, PEG/PPG-20/20 dimethicone, laureth-7, steareth-2, stearyl alcohol, behenyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, disodium EDTA, polyacrylamide, polyethylene, oleth-3 phosphate, polymethylsilsesquioxane, triethoxycaprylylsilane, DMDM hydantoin, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate.|
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Sun Protection Measures. Regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p,m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: ask a doctor
WarningsFor external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.