- For Muscle Support & Recovery
- 24 g Protein - Helps Build and Maintain Muscle‡
- 5.5 g BCAAs** - Supports Endurance and Recovery
- Whey Protein Isolate
- Primary Source
- Banned Substance Tested
- Artificially Flavored
- 100% of the Protein from Whey
- Protein Powder Drink Mix
- No Artificial Growth Hormones
- Authentic Optimum Nutrition Product
- Gluten Free
- Informed-Choice, Trusted by Sport
- Strength Training
- Sports Performance
- Active Lifestyle
Why Gold Standard 100% Whey™?
- Packed with 24 grams of high-quality protein per serving to help build muscle.‡
- Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) is the primary ingredient with further carbs and fat ´isolated´ out.
- 11 grams of naturally occurring Essential Amino Acids (EAAs) to support muscle recovery.
- The GOLD STANDARD® for protein quality, fueling over 2 billion workout recoveries worldwide since 1998.
OPTIMUM® NUTRITION has been trusted to provide the highest quality in post-workout recovery, pre-workout energy, and on-the-go sports nutrition for over 30 years and in 90+ countries. After careful supplier selection, each ingredients is tested to assure exceptional purity, potency and composition. We hold ourselves to the highest production standards, all so you can unlock your body´s full potential.
GOLD STANDARD 100% WHEY™ is designed for maximum mixability and superior drinkability.
▲No significant difference has been shown between milk derived from RBST-treated and non-rbst treated cows.
**Naturally occurring amino acids
‡When taken over time with regular resistance training.
Expiration Date06/01/2024 00:00:00
Protein blend (whey protein isolate, why protein concentrate, whey peptides), cocoa powder (processed with alkali), natural and artificial flavor, lecithin, salt, creamer (sunflower oil, maltodextrin, modified food starch, dipotassium phosphate, tricalcium phosphate, tocopherols), acesulfame potassium, sucralose, lactase.
Contains: Milk and soy.
- 33 grams: About 1 scoop whey protein powder
- 6-8 fl oz: Cold water, milk or other beverage
- 30 seconds: Stir, shake or blend until dissolved
For best results, mix up your shake 30-60 minutes after you work out, or have it as an anytime snack in your balanced, high-protein diet.
For healthy adults, consume enough protein to meet your daily protein requirements with a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements throughout the day as part of a balanced diet and exercise program.
Notice: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
Contents sold by weight not volume.
Some settling will occur.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Serving scoop included, but may settle to the bottom during shipping.
|Serving Size: About 1 Scoop (33 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 27|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g||2%|
|Total Sugars||2 g|
|Not a significant source of trans fat, added sugars and vitamin D.|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|