- #1 Oral Pain Reliever Brand for Toothache
- Ready-Open Tube Tip
- 20% Benzocaine to Relieve Oral Pain
- Cooling Relief to Soothe Gums
- Relieves Gum Irritation
- Oral Pain Reliever/Astringent
Use: For the temporary relief of pain due to minor irritation or Injury of the mouth and gums.
Expiration Date06/01/2023 00:00:00
|Benzocaine 20%||Oral pain reliever|
|Menthol 0.26%||Oral pain reliever|
|Zinc chloride 0.15%||Oral astringent|
|Inactive Ingredients: Ammonium glycyrrhizate, flavor, peg-8, peg-75, sodium saccharin, sorbic acid, water.|
|Adults and children 2 years of age and over||Apply to affected area up to 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist or doctor|
|Children between 2 and 12 years of age||Ask a doctor before use. Should be supervised in the use of this product|
|Children under 2 years of age||Do not use|
Methemoglobinemia warning: Use of this product may cause methemoglobinemia, a serious condition that must be treated promptly because it reduces the amount of oxygen carried in blood. This can occur even if you have used this product before. Stop use and seek immediate medical attention if you or a child in your care develops:
- Pale, gray, or blue colored skin (cyanosis)
- Rapid heart rate
- Shortness of breath
- Dizziness or lightheadedness
- Fatigue or lack of energy
Allergy alert: Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other "caine" anesthetics.
Do not use
- More than directed.
- For more than 7 days unless directed by a dentist or doctor.
- For teething
- In children under 2 years of age
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- Swelling, rash or fever develops
- Irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose or allergic reaction, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if Tamper-Evident Tab is open before first use.