- Stress Relieving & Balancing
- Herbal Supplement
- USDA Organic
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified B Corporation
- Gluten Free
- Individually Wrapped for Freshness
- Certified Organic by Aditi Organic Certifications
At the heart of Organic India is our commitment to be a living embodiment of love & consciousness in action.
- Regenerating soil health & fertility
- Improving water retention & sequestering carbon
- Restoring vibrant health to the environment
Healthy Conscious Living
- Celebrating the interconnectedness of life
- Cultivating the health of our planet, our farmers & you
Revered in India as "The Queen of Herbs," Tulsi (Holy Basil) is an adaptogenic herb that has been used for more than 5,000 years to:
- Aid in stress relief & uplift mood
- Support the immune system
- Support the natural detoxification process
Renowned adaptogens, Ashwagandha and Tulsi, accented with fruit essence to uplift your spirits and enhance overall vitality.
Expiration Date05/01/2023 00:00:00
Organic indian fruit flavors.
Use 1 infusion bag per cup of just boiled water. Cover and steep for 5-10 min.
If pregnant or nursing consult your physician prior to use.
|Serving Size: 1 infusion bag (makes 8 fl. oz.)|
|Serving Per Container: 18|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Proprietary Organic Blend||2 g|
|Organic Ashwagandha (root)||†|
|Organic Tulsi Blend||†|
|Organic Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum) (Krishna & Rama varieties) (leaf)|
|Organic East Indian Basil (Ocimum gratissimum) (Vana variety) (leaf)|
|†Daily Value not established.|