- Smile Like Everyone's Watching
- Protect Your Teeth and Get a More Restful Sleep
- Up to 48 Uses
- No Boil, Ready to Wear
- BPA Free
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- For Upper or Lower Teeth
Bite Plate: Absorbs grinding and clenching
Stabilizing Lip: Limits sliding or slippage
Hygienic 3 Day Disposable*
Comfortable: The streamlined one size fits all Grind No More Dental Guard is uniquely designed to be worn on either your upper or lower teeth- whichever is more comfortable.
Protective: Grind No More® Dental Guard meets the demanding needs of both "clenchers" and "grinders" - bite plate alignment grooves, absorbing bite plates, and stabilizing bite plate lips work together for maximum protection.
Hygienic: Each disposable Grind No More Dental Guard can be used for up to 3 days - it's clean, fresh, and hygienic.
*Can be used for up to 3 nights. Please see enclosed insert for additional details.
Expiration Date01/01/2026 00:00:00
Suggested UseIndividually Packaged and Ready to Use: No boiling, cutting, or molding required... it's on instant fit every time.
WarningsAsk a dentist before use if you have:
- Loose caps or fillings, or cavities without fillings.
- Clicking of your jaw. Pain in your teeth, jaw, face, or if you have trouble chewing.
- Two or more missing teeth.
- Sores in your mouth.
- Disease or bleeding of the gums.
- Serious breathing, respiratory, or other health problems.
Do not use:
- If you are under 18 years of age.
- If you wear braces or other dental appliances.
- If you have loose teeth.
- If you have been diagnosed with temporo-mandibular joint (TMJ) problems.
- If you are currently experiencing pain in the mouth or jaw because of tooth clenching or grinding.
- As an athletic mouth guard. The dental protector does not absorb shock.
- For more than 3 months from initial use without consulting your dentist. See your dentist every six months thereafter while using this product.
Discontinue use and consult a dentist if:
- You develop soreness, bleeding gums or any other reaction inside your mouth
- You notice new symptoms such as pain in your jaw, teeth, ear, neck stiffness, headache, or joint clicking after using the dental protector
- The same symptoms persist after over a month of use
- The product falls out of your mouth easily
- The product disrupts breathing, feels uncomfortable or causes you to gag
- You have loose teeth or a change in your bite that lasts more than a few minutes after removing