- Lasting Hydration
- Natural Fruit Oils
- Broad Spectrum SPF 20
Uses: Helps prevent sunburn.
Expiration Date01/01/2024 00:00:00
|Inactive Ingredients: Polybutene, diisostearyl malate, isononyl isononanoate, octyldodecyl, neopentanoate, bis-diglyceryl, polyacryladipate-2, polyethylene, ozokerite, diisopropyl dimer dilinoleate, cera alba (beeswax), mica, fragrance, punica granatum seed oil, rubus idaeus (raspberry) seed oil, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, cetyl palmitate, oxidized polyethylene, sodium saccharin, linalool, benzoic acid, bht, blue 1 lake (ci 42090), iron oxides (ci 77499), red 28 lake (ci 45410), red 7 lake (ci 15850), titanium dioxide (ci 77891), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140).|
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- Reapply after eating or drinking
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.