- Sierra Bees Cuticle Balm
- "Show Your Cuticles A Little Love"
- Featuring Geranium, Orange & Lemongrass Oils
- USDA Organic & Certified by Oregon Tilth
- No Gluten or GMOs
- No Sulfates, Preservatives or Phthalates
- Cruelty-Free & No Animal Testing
- Shea Butter, Olive & Castor Oil
- Geranium, Orange & Lemongrass Oil
- Ginger Root Extract, Cardamom & Rosemary Oil
Arid weather conditions, frequent hand washing, and other factors can leave your cuticles and fingers dry and cracked. Not only is this uncomfortable, but it can also leave your nails and skin vulnerable to harmful bacteria, as damaged cuticles and skin may allow dirt and other contagions in.
Sierra Bees Cuticle Balm Stick is a convenient way to deliver moisture directly to this area to help keep the cuticles and skin healthier. Formulated with soothing ingredients, like beeswax, shea butter, and botanical oils, this balm can help revive and replenish dry and cracked cuticles. It can also be applied to the entire hand to soothe dry, chapped skin.
Expiration Date04/30/2024 00:00:00
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Cera Alba (Beeswax)*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil*, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract*, Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Oil*, Elettaria Cardamomum (Cardamom) Seed Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil.
Suggested UseApply Cuticle Balm on to cuticle and fingernail area and gently massage. May be applied all over hands for dry, chapped skin.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- When using this product, avoid contact with eyes.
- Discontinue use if you experience skin sensitivity.
- Store in a cool, dry place (Room Temperature is best).